Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday-Day 11: Sabatinis (Specialty Restaurant)

I can't believe I forgot to include a post of our wonderful specialty dining experience at Sabatinis.  Shiv, our stateroom steward, had been mentioning this was a great place to dine.  We had made reservations for 5:30pm after coming back from our day in Grand Cayman.  Shiv had given us coupons for two complentary bottles of wine.

We arrived promptly and was seated at a table for two next to a window.  What a beautiful view of the ocean going by.  

Here's our beautiful table:

See those breadsticks?  They did not last long with me.  Hubby and I were doing so well watching our bread intake.  Heck, I've been eyeballing the breadsticks at the buffet for the last few days.  I grabbed one and dunked it in my olive oil and balsamic mixture.  Can we say...yummmmmmmmmm?!!!!!!

I was intrigued by this decanter:

The olive oil pours from the top and the balsamic vinegar pours from the side.  Cool, huh?

We ordered appetizers:


Then ordered our main meal.  Hubby had the Bass dish and look how beautifully it was presented:

Here's mine, absolutely devine manicotti (before):

And after:

Can I clean a plate or what?  Dessert was included and here's what we had:


Can you guess which one was mine? (Remember Chocoholic?)

Do you know what's inside of this Norman Love creation?  Yes, tiramisu!

Hubby and I had the best dining experience and meal since we've been cruising and it was here in Sabatinis.  I made sure I pointed this out in our surveys as Princess was going to change this dining venue to something else.  

I highly recommend Sabatinis on the Regal.  😊

No comments: