Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday-Day 10: @Sea and Princess@Sea on My iPhone/iPad

After we came back from Princess Cays yesterday, Hubby and I was feeling lethargic.  The ship was still anchored!  We decided to hit the gym.  We also walked/ran laps on the outdoor track. That's when I spied the Zumba class in progress.  On Center court.  I made a mental note to check the Princess Patter for the next class.  I also made a mental note to carry my camera with me when we work out so I can capture the Zumba class.  I can store my camera in one of the lockers in the gym.  See, all is good.

Today, we are at sea.  It's 8am and I've been up since 6am going through my pictures and blogging.  Here's some activities for this morning:


I like how I can select an activity and the link shows me the location of where the activity is taking place. For example, Zumba is held at the back of the ship on deck 18:


Bible study is held in the wedding chapel:

Knitters and Natters meet in one of the bars: 

The Peanuts movie is playing at MUTS:

Steel drums practice is in the atrium:

It didn't take long for Hubby and I to figure out what's on each deck and general locations of the venues.  We know where all the eating venues are located.  We also know where the quiet venues are when we want to do some reading or in my case...coloring in the small book I brought with me.  

I forgot to mention that Captain Perrin officiated over a wedding last week.  Actually the wedding was delayed 2 hours due to the Medevac that the Captain had to oversee.  The Captain graciously apologized to the couple after broadcasting the emergency status.  

On Sunday, after turnaround, the Passenger Services desk made a broadcast for the ____-wedding party to meet at 4pm.  Another wedding event for Captain Perrin.  He's a busy man....


No comments: