Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday-Day 8: Chocoholic

I'm in trouble (say it with lots of feeling).  I'm in big trouble.  Good.  We saw our buddy, Marvin, this evening.  He thanked me profusely for his pictures.  He was proudly showing off to his fellow crew members.  Cute!  So he went into his secret fridge and pulled out this beauty:

I'm pretty sure this is a chocoholic dessert.  It's nothing but...chocolate.  It was delightful.  So much for catching up on my sleep tonight.  

There's quite a bit of movement on the ship tonight.  A little rocking and a lot of rolling.  I had a hard time photographing the above dessert picture.  If you noticed I took it with a flash.  

We overheard fellow passengers asking if there were heaters in the cabin.  LOL!!!  Yes, it was chilly when we left Ft Lauderdale.  A cup of hot chocolate should do the trick.  

Tomorrow, we'll be at Princess Cays for the day.  We plan on tendering early and walk around/explore the island.  More pictures to come....  Good night.

No comments: