Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday-Day 3: A Lazy Day

The Princess Patter is chock-filled will activities today.  I made mental notes last night of things I wanted to partake in:  line dancing, Zumba, napkin folding (because I'm thinking origami), GoPro class, Norman Love Chocolate Journey demonstration, etc.  So what do I do?  Absolutely nothing.  Except take pictures wherever I happen to be:

We did sit for a few minutes to see the new Peanuts movie on MUTS:

At some point we needed some protein and headed to the buffet.  Along the way, there's a curved walkway on deck 16-Lido that juts out and we can see the ocean and Promenade deck 7 below:


I just received a call from Dr Ranier.  He wanted to see how I was doing today...which is a much better day for me.  He told me to wait 48 hours just to be sure I was on the mend.  I thanked him for his time and for checking in on me.   

Tonight is formal night.  Hopefully I can fit into my gown.  If not, my backup plan is elastic waist dressy pants and a dressy tunic.  Life is so good!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I read your post and thought; " All the passengers be like walking on clouds and in awe of their surroundings, and, the staff and captain are like' ... just another day at sea and a long horizon... ' " Lol. It was a good day!

2BSewing: said...

Kim... Enjoyed your comments! More than likely soooooo true! 😊