Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday-Day 10: Lazy Sea Day & Norman Love

I had the best intentions of going to the morning Zumba class.  That was until I walked down to deck 6 instead of going up to deck 18.  I did manage to get a front row seat to the Norman Love Chocolate Journey demo in the Princess Live! Theater.


And because I'm respectful to copyrights and model release stuff, I always ask if pictures are allowed in the venues.  I happened to chat with the audio/video staff and they told me to have fun.  Yes...that is one of my mottoes.  

With camera ready...here we go!  


Can you see the chocolate morsels?


Deputy Cruise Director Simone demonstrating that larger chocolate desserts are better:


Decorating the chocolate mousse:


I kept my eye on this chef as he was working the dark chocolate: 



Chocolate molded pieces ready to serve:


Yes, each of us in the audience was able to sample Norman Love's chocolate.  It was devine!

No comments: