Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday-Day 2: Princess Cays/Regal Princess

Last night I managed to get a few evening pictures:


Good thing we didn't stay outside all evening to watch the Redskins lose.  

This morning we got up early to have a simple breakfast of oatmeal and smoked salmon and some yogurt.  Upstairs in the buffet area is also a small coffee shop where we had our skinny mochas:

Convenient for us as we do not have to run down to deck 5 and then climb the stairs back up to deck 15.  Yeah, I don't need to be glowing that early in the morning.  

We are tendering at Princess Cays.  We have a snorkeling excursion, but will have to be a no show.  My cough/congestion that started over Christmas is still with me.  I'll be heading to the medical center this afternoon.  ☹️

So, I took the opportunity to grab my camera and wonder around the ship for some photo ops.  There are lots of "50" etchings around the ship.  Princess is still celebrating their 50th anniversary:


I found a way to get outside to the Promenade deck 7:

Then I walked back up to the top decks and found the running/walking track:

The left side lane is for walkers and the right side for runners.  Cool, huh?

Here are views from our balcony:

Tendering to the beach:

Will be back later with additional posts and possibly some foodie pictures.  

No comments: