Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday-Day 3: @Sea

Disclaimer:  the Wi-Fi access has been wonderful and so I've been using my iPhone to write my blog posts as well as publish pictures.  With that in mind I'm not responsible for any misspellings, weird words that appear, run on paragraphs that appear without breaks, or missing pictures.  I do hope to switch over to my iPad with the LARGER keyboard sometime soon, but that will depend on in how cooperative my blog will be with two devices syncing, etc.  Yes, I did lose a wonderful post complete with pictures and had to do a retype.

Now back to our cruising adventures.  

Last night we attended an evening show called "Sweet Soul":



Now, we were sitting in the back of the Princess Theater as in the last row of seats.  Every now and then I'd raise my Fuji camera and take a shot.  My camera is doing an amazing job keeping up with me.  

Late at night we decided to peruse the Pastry Shop on deck 16-Lido.  I met Marvin (pastry chef) for the second time.  He's an enabler and so proud to show off his creativity:


So Marvin recommended this masterpiece and delicately cut to perfection:

Which came from this huge masterpiece:

Here's my new buddy, Marvin, with his creation:  

We stayed up late last night knowing we would have a lazy sea day.  So, I'm up on the Sun deck-17 lounging, looking at the Caribbean Sea go by and catching up on my blog post.  Life is sure beautiful!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Susan! Loving the photos and the entries to your blog! You're so funny; " misspells , enablers" . I looked at that three layered kiwi delectable and thought of the wonderful similar looking eggplant Parmesan I made recently with the fruit God gave me very late in my garden. Enjoy!!!!

2BSewing: said...

Kim...thank you for following along and providing important feedback.