Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday-Day 10: Finally...Foodie Pictures!

Are you folks keeping up with my blog posts?  I'm trying to.  I've hit a glitch this morning and I knew it would happen soon than later.  I'm blogging with two devices:  my iPhone and my iPad.  My iPhone connects to my Internet account and my iPad connects to Hubby's Internet account.  Smart, huh?

I had so many blog ideas in my head that I started one post on my iPad this morning that I forgot to publish.  While I was waiting in the Princess Live! Theater I  started another post on my iPhone.

Later in the stateroom, I wanted to write another post only to find I forgot to publish the first two.  Geeez!  All is good as I have not lost any posts.  Yay team!

So, the sun finally came out and we're sitting on our balcony reading and blogging and listening to the sound of the waves created by the ship.  Sorry I digressed from the subject at hand.  

Here's some foodie photos.  Marvin recommended this Norman Love dessert...white chocolate:



Yes...it's so true that we'll come back new:


Breakfast pastries from International Cafe:


Oatmeal and Eggs Florentine.  No worries...underneath the oatmeal is brown sugar and raisins:


Hubby had Eggplant dish at Alfredos:


While I had Hawaiin pizza without the ham:


Fresh baked chocolate chip cookie and Princess (to-die-for) peanut butter cookies:


Tiramisu from Alfredos:


We make sure we eat something healthy with most meals:


Okay, do not get any funny ideas that we ate all of the above in one sitting.  That's just impossible.  Though a few folks we've seen might have been able to do that.  Ooooops!  Did I say that? 

I hope you've enjoyed the posts from today.  The next three days will be action packed going to three islands that begin with the letter "C".  Do you remember them?

No comments: