Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday (01/18): Caribbean Princess (Part 2)


This post will be out of sync.  I wrote another post this morning on my laptop while waiting for the turnaround.  I tried to access the Internet, but missed the cut-off time.  So, you'll see that post later tonight.  Eventually. 

We did our turnaround at 11:15am.  We walked off the ship.  All 25 passengers/fellow cruisers.  We each went through Immigration with our passports and walked back onto the ship  with our new cruise card.  

Here's my pass to turnaround:


My foodie alarm went off and we headed to the Coral Dining room for lunch.  I had a yummy salad, grilled salmon, and orange soufflé.  Our lunch lasted two hours!  

We headed  back to our cabin to place our passports in our safe.  We ran into Woodie who had the biggest smile on his face.  This feels like home!  

Hubby and I went to the upper deck to catch some rays and to take some CB pictures that I didn't get to take last weekend.  

We camped out at Skywalker's and watched the huge cargo ships and tankers go by.  


Here's the outside view of Skywalker's which is considered deck 19:


The walkway going up to Skywalker's:


Be back with more CB photos and the "Part 1 post" from this morning.

No comments: