Thursday, January 9, 2014

Houston!

For our January vacation, Hubby and I always stay at a hotel near the airport. We never know what kind of weather we'll encounter and it's our way of de-compressing at the start of our trip.  Well that's our plan anyways.  

We've had a busy travel day and was extremely tired from the lack of sleep last night.  Our pre-vacation hotel room was located in the busiest part of the hallway.  As we were trying to sleep, we could hear the hallway conversations and I thought I heard a dog yapping.  Really?

Hubby and I haven't done a long flight in years.  Yes, we're spoiled with traveling to Florida.  Our flight to Houston was suppose to be 3 hours and 10 minutes long.  We flew into Houston 30 minutes early and arrived at 10:30am.  Yeah!  

We gathered our luggage and proceeded to look for our Princess rep.  We looked.  And looked.  He/she was nowhere to be found and I didn't have a local number to call.  I contacted my travel agent and she immediately got the ball rolling.  

One and a half hours later, we met up with Noma our Princess rep.  She was very apologetic and showed me her list.  We were scheduled to arrive at 5:30pm!  Someone in the Princess office made a mistake.  No biggie!  We were just glad to be in warmer weather and ready to start our vacation.  

To make up for their boo-boo, Princess hired a limo to take us to our next destination:  The Four Seasons Houston.  

No comments: