Thursday, January 12, 2017

Our Room With A View

Hubby and I really, really like the Hilton FLL Marina.  It's a beautiful hotel located in the marina.  In the early afternoon we were able to get into our corner room on the 12th floor.  Here's our balcony which continues around the corner:  

 

With lovely views of the marina:

 

Here you can see downtown FLL in the distance:  

 

Backside of the Hilton including the pool area where we were sitting at earlier this morning:  

 

We are enjoying our balcony time so much that we took another stroll down 17th St to pick up dinner and take it back to our room.  The Hilton was providing outdoor Caribbean music while we were dining on our balcony.  What a treat!  

We are slowly fading and I'm sure the lights will be out before 9pm.  Tomorrow will be another adventure for sure.  

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Kids! I look at these pictures and think " Aaahhh, sunshine" I lived in FLA. for a while before College. It is ingrained in my being; the experiences I had there. One experience being where the Lord God came, swooped me off my feet and made me His !
Nice start to a fabulous retreat! Gos bless you! And, Steve, no hospitals this time!

2BSewing: said...

Hi Kim! There's something about FL and sunshine. Always a treat for us. Yes, we are both staying healthy for this trip. Thanks for the blessing! :)