Friday, January 13, 2017

Apologies...

A tip on reading my blog.  When you stop by to visit here, you may see the same post and appears that I may not be doing any updates.  You will need to “refresh” the browser/screen and you will get the latest post from me…hopefully with good WiFi I can post daily here.  Okay back to the main topic of this post this morning.  

I’m still working out some issues with my blog and posting from different resources (tablet, smartphone, and now laptop).  I’m noticing some pictures are not the quality I would like them to be.  It’s not the blog itself, but the software I’m using on each device and how it’s handling the “uploads” for my pictures.  While I do not want my pictures to be MB huge on my blog, I also do not want them to be lacking in quality.  So a tinkering I will go.  Thank you for your patience.  

In the meantime, here’s a picture to give you warm thoughts for those of you who will be plunging back into the winter weather/temps.  This was taken last year in Costa Maya:

Costa Maya 2016

No comments: