Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 13: Cozumel - Snorkeling at Money Bar (part 1)

I grab my snorkel gear and head down the slippery stone path.  The water is cold, but welcoming.  Other fellow snorkelers are watching me as I put on my gear and watch me get into the water.  I give a thumbs up right away as I can see large fish around me.  This is so cool!  I don’t have to go too far to see fish.  They are swimming around me.

The larger fish are called the Bermuda Chub:

Cozumel 5457
Bermuda Chubs and Blue Tang:

Cozumel 5460
Blue Tang:

Cozumel 5438
Stoplight Parrotfish:

Cozumel 5439
Princess Parrotfish:

Cozumel 5447
Parrotfish and Bermuda Chub:

Cozumel 5462
Stoplight Parrotfish:

Cozumel 5442
Cozumel 5448

My camera is working overtime and every now and then I make sure to pop my head up out of the water to see where Hubby is.  That shows how much fun I am having and I easily lose track of time.

Cozumel tiny 5451
I think this fish is smiling back at me:

Cozumel 5455
This is what happens when the fish get too close to me.  They were that close I could almost touch them:

Cozumel 5450
I am not even halfway through my Cozumel underwater pictures.  I am thinking there will be a few more Cozumel snorkeling posts.  The best is yet to come…stay tuned!

No comments: