Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday (01/05): Another @Sea Post and Next Few Days

Note:  I wanted to post what will be happening the next few days. Starting tomorrow (Tuesday), we'll be in St Maarten followed by St Thomas, and then Grand Turk on Thursday. We also have snorkeling/beach excursions planned. Full days with a lot of activities. So pardon me if I go silent for a day or two.

After this 1st sea day, I'm kind of anxious to be back in the water with the beautiful fish. I'm feeling a bit lazy today along with wanting to take several naps.

Back to today's events....

Cruise Life:  After lunch, I dropped Hubby off at the cabin. I made my rounds on decks #7, #6, and #5 and where the main Piazza (center venue) is located. There's a lot going on...especially people watching. Deck 5, you will find me looking for peanut butter cookies at the International Cafe (IC). On this same deck is where I get my specialty coffee also at the IC. Across the way, is the Future Cruise Sales desk where I patiently wait for Angela, the Princess Rep to appear. If I wanted to, I could head over to the Internet Cafe next door and burn more Internet minutes.

Deck 6 is where is the Purser's desk and Princess kiosk is located and where I pause for station identification. There are also shops/boutiques located on this level. Deck 7 has the sales tables where I pause for the second station identification. More shops and boutiques are here. Nearby, is the library where I find my daily dose of Sudoku and other brain teasers available for us to take with us.

I was able to sit and chat with Angela about future cruises. Looks like Hubby and I will be on the brand new ship Regal Princess next year. Well, by then it will be less than two years old.
It's 4pm and time to get ready for formal night. More later....

No comments: