Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday: I know I'm Tired....

This morning, I hear a knock at our door and didn't think of anything.  The I heard our door open and shut.  Strange!  I ran to the the front of our suite to peek out the window and saw a bellman.  I answered the door to find him collecting luggage.  I almost panicked...now, thinking that today we're suppose to be leaving for the ship.  He apologized and mentioned there was a mistake.  Still....

I pulled out our travel documents and gave them to hubby to verify/validate when we're suppose to be on the ship.  Saturday.  Whew!  Hmmmm...now I wonder if the front desk thinks we're suppose to be checking out today.  I better make a quick phone call.

I think we're still recuperating from the holidays, the frantic packing, and lack of sleep.  It's all good.

Please be patient with me as I continue to post and work out my blogging issues.

1 comment:

Kim said...

hoping and wishing and waiting ...... hmmm hmm hmmm .Just checking on the link. I wasn't friends with Susan T. , but I sent her a request. I'll get it to her if she responds. Thinking of you!