Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to Our Travel Journal

We hope you enjoy our travels/adventures. I will be posting our upcoming cruise adventure within the next few days. I will also be working on personalizing our blog. Be patient with me as I learn some new blogging features that I haven't seen before.

We will try to post our adventures when technology is available. You know how it is...via Blackberry, business center, internet cafe, satellite availability, etc.


Update:

I wanted to add some pictures from our last adventure in 2008...to give you an idea.

Enjoy!


Our Mi Dushi bus that took us over to DePalm Beach (Aruba)



Snorkeling around the Mi Dushi



California Lighthouse in Aruba



Taking a picture underwater (and learning new photo skills)



Crown Princess in Barbados



No comments: