Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 5 - Grenada

Another late post for this port. We were still at sea when we woke up around 8am. We're suppose to dock around 12 noon today.

Today is designated as a "down day" and I plan on doing a load of laundry. I know, I'm on vacation. I figure I can take an hour so that DH and I can have some clean clothes for the remaining week. There's a laundromat on each deck of this ship.

Yes, we pack light or within the 50lb luggage limit. That includes our snorkel gear, shoes, clothes, and various AC adapters for all my gadgets that I use while on the ship.

As we approach Grenada and dock around 11:30am, we see that the Celebrity Galaxy is already in port. Here is a picture to compare the size of the two ships. The Emerald is on the left side and the Galaxy on the right.

As a lot of folks are getting off the ship, I use this opportunity to take some pictures of the ship. It's quite hot on the top decks with a slight breeze.

This is our 4th time in Grenada. Been here and done that. We've snorkeled here and it's not on our top list.

We do get off the ship to do some window shopping, but that's about it.

Tonight in the Caribe Cafe was Madras Curry Buffet. Yummy.

This evening we went to see a magician/comedy show with Jeff Peterson and his dog. It was pretty good.


No comments: