Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday @Sea

 

Hubby didn’t get up until 10am. We had a late breakfast. It started to rain and there were a lot of people hanging out at the Horizon buffet dining room. A mother and daughter from NC sat with us. We talked about this week’s cruise and our past cruising experiences.

Before heading back to our cabin, we walked around the Promenade deck.  I came across a crew member blowing up balloons: 

CrownPrincess_9535

 

I figured the balloons would be released later this evening for formal night.  (I never did go back to check)

We hung out in our cabin for most of afternoon. I spent some time going through my pictures and posted a few on FB. Internet/Satellite access was extremely slow. That’s typical for a day at sea when everyone was using WiFi.

We tried to sit in our balcony, but it was blazing hot with the sun shining over us. I sat outside for about 15 minutes and came back inside our room to cool off. I did this every hour until I was so sleepy and ended up taking an afternoon nap.

We missed lunch, so I headed down to the International Café to get my P&B cookies.

Dinner was at Caribe Café.

After dinner, we caught the last 30 minutes of Puss ‘n Boots at MUTS. As we were passing the Pizza place, I saw small bags of popped corn. I grabbed one and we headed back to our room to see if a movie was playing on one of channels. I ended up going back for two more bags of popcorn.

No comments: