Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday in Ft Lauderdale and a Scare!

I woke up early (2:30am) to find Hubby not feeling well.  I found him curled up on the couch.  I immediately went down to the front lobby looking for the manager.  Broward County Hospital was less than 10 minutes away.  She called a taxi while I went back to the room with a wheelchair.  Hubby let me know that he wasn't going to use the wheelchair and was able to make his way down to the lobby on his own.

We headed to the ER and waited.  After several tests and a CT, the doctor ruled out kidney stones and appendicitis.  He mentioned something about Flank Pain.  I asked the doctor if Hubby would be able to cruise and he basically gave the okay.

We left the hospital and arrived back at the ES around 6am.  Just in time for breakfast.  Hubby was feeling pretty good at this point, but I kept a careful eye on him.

I headed out to Publix to get some ibuprofen for Hubby.  I did a little window shopping along the way back to the ES.

We caught up with our sleep until the early afternoon.  We decided on lunch and slowly headed out to the Harbor Shops behind the ES.  We had a really nice lunch at Lauderdale's.  Hubby had the peppered tuna while I had the parmesan and almond crusted salmon.  Yummy!

We lounged around the ES pool area for the remainder of the afternoon.  It was a beautiful day and quite warm.

In the evening, we headed out to pick up a light dinner.


No comments: