Sunday, February 5, 2017

Caribbean Princess - The Sanctuary (part 4)

In the previous post I left off showing the outside area of the Sanctuary:
CB F2092
Here’s a view of the pool area which is open to all cruisers.  The padded loungers are for fellow cruisers who reserve and pay for this service:  
CB F2080
You can see there are regular blue loungers outside of the Sanctuary that are available to all cruisers:
CB F2078
The manager here allowed me to explore and take pictures.  It is so peaceful and quiet here.  There are plenty of loungers and seating areas.  I understand you can reserve your own seat or area for half a day or full day or for the full duration of the cruise.
CB F2113
While here, you can sign up for a massage:
CB F2109
The Lotus Spa was marketing their Aromatherapy and I have to say I might try this next year:
CB F2111
Plenty of loungers to select from:
CB F2103
You can select one with a view:
CB F2097
They look really inviting and comfy:
CB F2100
Outdoor padded loungers for those who prefer to work on their tan:
CB F2120
I think my pictures say a lot about this quiet venue.
CB F2094
I’ve heard that the Sanctuary attendants are available to provide refreshments, headphones (listen to music), and afternoon tea is served there as well.  I thanked the manager for allowing me to have my own tour of this private area.  

No comments: