Saturday, November 19, 2016

Test Post Using New Blog App and Gadget

This is a test post using a new blogging iOS app called BlogTouch Pro.  My Blogger app that I've used for the last two cruises is no more.  Nada.   It's a good thing I tried to use Blogger  now versus later while on the upcoming cruise.  A fellow cruiser is using this BlogTouch Pro app while she and her hubby are cruising on the Pacific Princess in the Mediterranean.  Looks like it has been working well for her.  Glad she posted the tools she was using.  :)

To make my blog posts go smoothly while using my iPad Air, I've found a cool typing case by NewTrent.  So far, it's comfortable to type on and the case itself is not bulky.  There are many things I like about this case.  My iPad snaps into the top part of the case.  The top part can also swivel from side to side.  When the case is closed, my iPad turns off.  I can also release my iPad from the keyboard.  Yes, I've done my research and quite happy with this new gadget.  

I hope to edit this post by adding a picture.  A good way to test out this new iOS app.  I can also change font types and font size.  Looks like I can also change the color of the text.  I can even highlight the text.   I can also do the usual bold, italic, underline, and strike through.  So I will be back to update this post and to start blogging about our upcoming cruise.  Stay tuned!

Update:  Here's a picture of my new gadget the NewTrent keyboard case for my iPad Air

My new iPad Air keyboard and case 

When I first brought this picture into the post, it was huge!  As in off-the-page huge.  I figured out how to resize the picture.  Tap the picture and "handles" will appear around the picture.  Grab one of the corners and resize picture.  Cool!   I can also tap the center dot (when the handles appear) and edit the picture properties (center, change picture pixel size, align picture with text).  This way too much fun!  I think this new BlogTouch Pro is working out fine for me.  

No comments: