Sunday, November 20, 2016

Cruising Thoughts

It looks like my BlogTouch Pro app is working out great and so I will continue to use this process to update my blog.  

Yes, we will be cruising again real soon.  We are going back to my second favorite cruise ship the Caribbean Princess.  This year we are handling things differently.  For the first time, we are not using a travel agent and I've been handling all the cruise arrangements.  Also a first, we will not use the Princess transfers nor the contracted hotels they use.  I have to say there's a bit of freedom I'm feeling and I actually like it!

By not using a travel agent I have access to more information than I did before.  Yes, I had an enlightening moment.  The only time I called Princess was to check if our cabin rate changed and also to fix an FCC issue.   Other than that I do like having some control over our travel arrangements.  While online, I've ordered 24 bottles of water to be in our cabin when we arrive, put in our flight information, and selected one Princess excursion.  

I've been collecting warm weather clothes and setting them aside.  Travel gadgets are also being collected.  Travel documents have been printed as well as the luggage tags.  We can not wait to go cruising again, but first we have to get through the upcoming holidays.  

Of course, we are heading back to the Caribbean again.  Looking forward to another year of beach time, snorkeling, and many photog moments.

No comments: