Sunday, February 14, 2016

Regal Princess: Fitness Center and Fitness Activities

While Hubby and I were busy with relaxing and enjoying the activities on the ship, we did make it up to the Fitness Center.  Our work outs were not scheduled, but more like when we had nothing else to do and we knew we needed to burn some calories.

The Regal Princess Fitness Center was located on deck 17 (Sun deck) above the Horizon Court/Bistro.  The only time I was able to take pictures was during turnaround day and I happened to have my iPhone with me.




In this exercise area/room, they have dumbbells and balls to use.  I spent time in here stretching and lifting some dumbbells.  Most of the time there were health classes taking place in here so did my workout elsewhere.

Here are the weight machines located towards the back of the fitness center.  Hubby and I spent most of our time here.  There were a lot of folks working out, but the machines were always available (not hogging the machines).


Further past the weight machines, there's an office on the left where the personal trainer lives.


There was always treadmill available to use:



On the upper deck (Sports deck 18), there is a walk/run track available.  Hubby and I really enjoyed our time up there walking and running.  There are lanes which include one for walking and one for running:


The track has slight curves:


Here's a workout station on deck.  I've tried this one out and basically it uses your weight/resistance:



More workout stations on deck:


Yes, the view up here was pretty spectacular!


In the center of track is the basketball court.  This is also where they held Zumba classes (and the class was always filled)


Table tennis court:


On the stairs between Sun deck 17 and Sports deck 18:


Looking up from Sports deck 18 to see the Princess Logo:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It is very informative. You have given a fresh outlook to the topic. I would definitely share this on other platforms as well.

If you are have been planning on hitting the fitness center in jaipur, try Fit O’ Clock. It is the best gym in Jaipur. It is equipped with advanced machines (not found elsewhere in Jaipur) and has the best trainers for gym-goers.