Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Test Post for Today

This is a test post from a blogging application that I'm using for my Mac. As most know, the Internet connection on the cruise ship is sloooooow. Especially during peak hours in the morning and then throughout the day into the evening. Also, it can be hit or miss in the cabins and depends on the location of their Access Points or APs.

Instead of burning through precious minutes, I'm using a blogging tool/application. I've used this application on last year's cruise, but on a trial basis. My trial has now expired and I've decided to go ahead and purchase it. This application allows me to write my blog posts and add pictures offline. When I make a connection to the ship's Internet, I can tell the application to publish my post(s). It takes a few minutes to automatically login and push the data to my blog. Really cool!

So this blog post entry is my test to make sure there are no issues.

We'll see....

Results: looks like the application by default does not put in paragraphs. My sentences are just one long paragraph. For now, I'll have to add HTML codes to help with the formatting until I learn to configure the application....

No comments: