Saturday, February 22, 2014

Caribbean Princess: Vines Wine Bar

On the last night of our cruise, we went to the Vines Wine Bar.  It's one of my favorite places on this ship.  The layout and the seating arrangement is very welcoming during the day and in the evening.  It's a great place to have a meet up, read a book, or enjoy the delicious sweets from the International Cafe.  It's a nice place for people watching.



Vines Bar
Enjoyed the seating area here with the huge windows.  Well designed area and loved the wood trims they used.
The Vines seating area...one of the biggest Vines I've seen

The Tapas and Sushi prep area

Taking a peek into the prep area

One wine tasting offered paired different foods with the suggested wines

The wine tastings offered onboard

Wines beautifully displayed.  Behind the fancy doors...more wine!

Hogue wine on display

I just love the glow of this wine bottle....

I was able to get some pictures of the wine menu:

White wine list

Red wine list

Hubby was helping me with the setup for a photo op while I played with the exposure settings....

We ordered some wine...

The sushi was okay for the ship:

...and ordered the complimentary sushi to go with our wine

Vines is one of the many venues we enjoyed on the Caribbean Princess.  Did I mention that it's my favorite Princess ship?!





No comments: